New Infusion Center
The Alpha Stem Cell Clinic is nearing the launch of the new ASCC Infusion Center.
- Location: Gross Hall Building, First Floor (UC Irvine Campus)
Grand opening: Soon (pending equipment and furnishing delivery expected during October)
Services and Features
The wide range of clinical and supportive care services for patients undergoing clinical research include:
- Multidisciplinary team
- Providers, Nurses, research coordinators, schedulers, and lab staff.
- Infusion appointments
- 4 infusion spaces include individual charging stations with high-speed Wi-Fi.
- One private exam room
- Provides convenience by moving all the necessary clinical research services and staff to one place.
- Easily accessible to patients with parking directly adjacent to the building.
To enhance access for patients and support our clinical research programs, the Stem Cell Research Center and campus partners have collaborated to complete the renovations, furnishing, and equipment to establish a phase 1 outpatient infusion center on the first floor of Gross Hall where the Alpha Stem Cell Clinic team can administer medications and therapeutics in support of stem cell clinical trials. The unit will house a nursing station, exam room, 4 infusion chairs, monitoring equipment, and IT infrastructure to support outpatient procedures needed for (phase 1-3) clinical trials.
More information coming soon!
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.